Amanda Barbour is a film critic, translator (French/English) and artistic director of intersectional feminist film festival: FEM&IST Films. Her work can be found in Senses of Cinema, SBS Movies, Archer magazine, The Journal of Australian Indigenous Issues and more.Weitere Informationen
- Masculinity, violence and empathy with Minding the Gap director Bing Liu, the Australian Centre of the Moving Image, February 2019.
- Tricky Women/Tricky Realities and the Body Politic, Senses of Cinema, July 2019.
- Hopes and Fears to Break Civic Apathy at Anibar, 2019, Desist Film, August 2019.
- Misplaced Memories by Ivana Radić: God Delusions and Slavic Morality, Zippy Frames, December 2019.
- Most ignorant of what they're most assured, in Eil Ōvergaard's Who Talks, DokuDaily (published in print in Kosovar daily newspaper: Koha Ditoire), August, 2019.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
"I will undertake research, talks, discussions, interviews during the festival and a festival report. Cultivate more nuanced discussion around the 2020 Tricky Women / Tricky Realities program and find innovative and accessible ways to articulate these ideas. "