Filmscreening: Cinemarkt Special - Klappe auf!
Untamed, Juliette Viger, DK 2015
Within the frame of the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence women's political organizations and Tricky Women invite you to a film screening on 29 November 2018.
- Snill | Good Girl (NO 2006, Astrid Aakra, Norwegian OV with English subtitles)
Lussi is a well behaved little girl. She is always quiet, clever, clean and pretty. Finally it becomes too much of a good thing.
- My Father‘s Room (KR 2016, Nari Jang, no dialogue)
She was abused by her father during childhood. One day she is struck by a revelation about her father's life that casts her feelings about him into confusion.
- Untamed (DK 2015, Juliette Viger, no dialogue)
Sally, an introverted 15-year-old girl, tries to tame her wolf father who has lost himself in wildness.
- Anzoátegui (CO 2018, Bibiana Rojas Gómez, Spanish OV with English subtitles)
Bibiana wants to know more about the town where her mother and grandmother used to live, what she finds is a crude family story that reflects the violent Colombian history.
- Uporni duh | Rebellious Essence (SI 2017, Ana Čigon, cat dialogue)
A cat walks into the Ministry for Cat Affairs and requests a passport. All goes well until the female and male cat clerks demand to know the cat’s sex.
- They Call Us Maids – The Domestic Workers‘ Story (UK 2015, Leeds Animation Workshop, English OV)
Thousands of women from Southeast Asia or Africa work abroad to support their families.
- The Mansplainer (UK 2018, Kate Jessop, English OV)
A new intern comes to work at Anahita's Solicitor firm.
Moderation: Ulla Ebner (ORF)
29 November 2018, 19.00
Brunnenpassage, Brunnengasse 71 / Yppenplatz, 1160 Wien
Free admission! Voluntary donations are welcome.
Klappe auf! is a media project of women's political organizations:
- Autonome Österreichische Frauenhäuser
- frauen* solidarität
- Katholische Frauenbewegung
- LEFÖ - Beratung, Bildung und Begleitung für Migrantinnen
- Miteinander Lernen
- VIDC - Vienna Institute for international dialogue and cooperation
- WIDE – Entwicklungspolitisches Netzwerk für Frauenrechte und feministische Perspektiven